Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thing 3: Blog Reading

I have to say that I needed to do a lot of "reading" of the blogs (and comments) in order to even begin to think about what interests me let alone how to write a blog.

I also got lost in my reading because my mind would wander to personal journeys (Wandering Ink) in the many "murders" I had personally experienced as a child and then ultimately found freedom in college when I could control (ok to a certain extent) my learning.

The other blogs I have begun to read are Pair-a-Dimes, Patrick's Update, Creating Lifelong Learners and a Simple Desultory Dangling Conversation (which I had to look up "desultory" in the dictonary ~ des-uhltawr-ee = lacking in consistency, disconnected; digressing from or unconnected with the main subject; random). Hmm that should be interesting!

I guess my next "post" will be in trying to answer the questions embedded in the "class".

2 comments:

  1. OH, I love how you said you got lost in your reading - this happens to so many of us, but reading blogs aren't like reading books! You travel from link to link and learn from others. Truthfully, it is so very exciting! Good luck on your journey- the 23 things is such a great program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have been lost as I traveled from link to link. I have learned how to leave breadcrumbs so that I can go back to spots that interest me.

    ReplyDelete