I am looking forward to what I don't know about 2.0. When looking at the list of things there are quite a few things I don't know about flikr, mashups, widgets, embedding video to name a few.
Not being an educator it is sometimes hard for me to think of how I will use these items in my work life, but being a mother of college aged children perhaps I will be able to teach them a thing or two ~ well one can hope!
"Santa dee" gave me an iTouch for Christmas so I am spending lots of time on iTunes so I am interested in the iTunes university and anything iTunes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's great! If you look at all 23 Things that we will do, what aspect of Web 2.0 do you find most interesting?
ReplyDeleteYou may discover some great apps for your iTouch beyond iTunes.
ReplyDelete