Why am I taking 23 Things on Web 2.0?
I love to learn the latest tech tool/toy, etc. I am hoping that there will be short cuts or new tools that I will use to help either in my time on the computer at school or life on the computer outside of school.
I first learned that the web will assist me in making my computer more of an extension of my fingers and brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Blogging cn help you stay in touch with your children! Blogs are also a great way to share your interests with others.
ReplyDeleteI am also grateful to have a job that positions me to learn new and cutting edge technologies. I could have just as easily skipped it, but I am learning how these techniques keep me in touch with my young adult children. And, between this and crosswords, it may just keep old age away!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to discover a impressive array of tools that you can keep in your toolbelt!
ReplyDelete